There is also a short (and beautiful) chapbook of poems, That knocking, published by Little Windows Press in 2016.
My most recent full-length collection is Music Our Bodies Can’t Hold (2017) – portrait poems of other people with Marfan Syndrome, through Hunter Publishers.
In 2015, I released a collection of poems and ghazals on India and medical tourism, called Immune Systems, through Transit Lounge.
2014 saw the publication of the thin bridge, out through Whitmore Press. You’ll be able to buy these books direct from me, and the publishers, and they should be available at Collected Works (perhaps the greatest bookshop in the world) and Brunswick Bound (also a fantastic store) both in Melbourne, and at independent bookstores pretty much anywhere…
Among the regulars (2010, papertiger media) is sold out, as is my recent limited edition chapbook This skin, a net.
Ambiguous Mirrors (filmed at Clifden, Ireland, by Bernhard Sanders, 2014)
For the full text of the poem in PDF form, click here.
POEMS and MORE
- Various poems and reviews at Cordite Poetry Review
- Three poems from “Music Our Bodies Can’t Hold” at Rochford Street Review.
- Reviews of recent books of mine at Cordite Poetry Review (The thin bridge, Immune Systems and That knocking)
- Interview by Jenny O’Keefe for her splendid podcast Fully Sick.
- Video interview as part of Melbourne Immigration Museum’s exhibition Identity: Yours, Mine, Ours
- A poem (in print and as a recording) in Deaf Poets Society‘s first issue
- Two poems from ‘Music Our Bodies Can’t Hold’ ([auto]biographical Marfan poems) in foam:e
- Interview and a poem in Verity La
- A recording of my poem “Quasimodo” on Radio National’s Poetica, National Poetry Week 2011.
- A review of Among the Regulars in Mascara Literary Review
- Three poems at Mascara Literary Journal
- Ghazals on The Ghazal Page (with editorial comment)
- a poem with some related thoughts of mine in Poemeleon (Gender Issue, from 8 years ago now…)
- … and on paper in The Age, Best Australian Poems, Heat, Southerly, Westerly, Unusual Work, Australian Poetry Journal, Going Down Swinging, Meanjin, Blue Dog, Famous Reporter, Island, Harvest, Stop Drop & Roll, Page Seventeen, Pendulum, Visible Ink, LiNQ, Space New Writing, Salt-Lick, Verandah, Medical Journal of Australia, Foglifter, Tamba, The Mozzie…